Friday, July 11, 2008

Have sock will travel

This will be short and sweet so I can go spend quality time with my sweet hubby on our last night together.

I have a sock:


It is the Primavera sock pattern by natalja executed in Berocco Comfort Sock in some kinda bluish shade and contains my first ever short row heel. Notice I'm showing you the good side. The other side is somewhat... lacier. Yes, I'm going to call it a lovely lace feature and leave it at that. I've started the second and hopefully will get to work on it some this week.

And I will travel. Tomorrow I leave MO and my boy (boo hoo!!!) and fly back to Beer Town. After a couple of hours with my gal pals, I go home, repack, print my conference packet, visit Benny, and go to sleep. Because, the shuttle to take me to the airport for my 7-hour, three flight jaunt to Santa Barbara for a week-long genetics conference comes to pick me up at 4 a.m. Argh.

So off with me. More cuddling must be done! G'night!

_____

1 comment:

YarnThrower said...

Oooh, so sorry you have to part with your hubby. I know that must be very difficult. 4:00am shuttle?? Also very difficult... Your sock looks so great! You're already an expert! Nothing like seven hours of traveling for a knitter, eh? Don't forget to pack enough yarn :-)

I hope your trip to CA goes well.